Thursday, June 30, 2011

Final details for my wedding

Here are some fun things I have been doing for my wedding:
My head piece: CAN YOU GUESS WHICH I CHOSE??


 From WHICH GOOSE on Etsy
Please comment below and guess which of the above three I chose!!!

My Guest Book:
Grace Graffiti on EtsyThis is a two foot tall old wooden letter K for "Kirkevold" (Of Course) we will have our guests sign this and put it up at our house.

Cuff Links:
Cosmic Firefly on Etsy
Are you wondering... why the pineapples!? Well it's an inside lovie dovie thing for Kameron and me... so sorry I can't tell ya!

My something old and new:
Wenzi Place on Etsy
This vintage pineapple pin will go on my bouquet. The pineapple is a symbol of Kam and my love. It also is old (vintage) but new to me :)
My Shoes
The Generation on EtsyThese are organically made ballet shoes. They go perfectly with my whimsy theme wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment